MOKE International Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is MOKE International Limited (collectively referred to as ‘MOKE’, Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in this privacy notice) of Unit 3, Stable Courtyard, Wingrave Road, Aston Abbotts, Buckinghamshire HP22 4LU, United Kingdom.
We are responsible for your data and have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the email data at mokeinternational dot com.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site (mokeinternational.com) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, subscribe to newsletters, send an enquiry and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include:
- Identity Data including first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data including billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data including bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data including details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data including your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data including information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Information we source about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our team.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We may also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with services). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
USE MADE OF THIS INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give us; we will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may be of interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box (if applicable) situated on the associated form on which we collect your data;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you; we will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your browsers;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may be of interest to you or them.
Information we receive from other sources:
- We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out herein (depending on the types of information we receive).
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box which you can click to indicate you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, and you’ve changed your mind. You can withdraw the permission at any time by emailing to us at hostmaster at mokeinternational dot com or writing to us using the address above.
- If your request is made electronically, we will provide your information in a commonly used electronic format
- If you believe that any information we have for you is incomplete or incorrect then you can request us to rectify it. You can email us at hostmaster at mokeinternational dot com or write to us using the address above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you.
- Prospective sellers or buyer of any of businesses or assets which we buy or sell. If MOKE International Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the assets transferred
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at webmaster at hostmaster at mokeinternational dot com
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Any such access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Accordingly, you should return to this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st Ocotober 2020.