Designed in the early 1960s by Sir Alec Issigonis, the father of the Austin Mini, the Mini Moke quickly gained cult status in the French Riviera, Australia and the Caribbean. James Bond and Brigitte Bardot were both early converts.
Please fill in the dealer/partner application form here: mokeinternational.com/dealers/
In 2o2o we were given final regulatory approval to re-enter the UK market – initially with 56 Limited Edition petrol powered MOKEs (it was 56 years since the Mini MOKE was first launched here!). There are still a small number available. Please email us if you would like your local dealer to contact you with more details. Prices start from £18,500 + Shipping + Registration + VAT.
We expect to start selling the full speed MOKE Electric across Europe in Spring 2022 following EU wide (M1 Small Series) regulatory approval.. Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waiting list.
The classic 4-seater petrol engine MOKE is currently on offer in various ‘Rest of the World’ countries at EUR (€) 19 000 ex works (Cerizay, France)*
- Waiting List: We only produce a limited number of cars so please let us know if you would like to be added to the waiting list? We will then be in touch when we have more information.
- Specifications: You’ll find the specifications, our story and details of the various vehicle options in our info packs for the MOKE ROW Info Pack (p.9).
- Full Quote: If you would like a full ‘no obligations’ quote, please select your vehicle options in the form on p.15 and return to email@example.com
- Current MOKE Locations: We have sold MOKEs to the following countries (mainly islands in the Caribbean / Indian Ocean): Bahamas , British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominican Republic, Mauritius (Africa), Mexico, Mustique, Philippines, Seychelles, St Barths, St Kitts, St Martin, Turks and Caicos.
- Pending: We are in discussions with partners in Brunei, Indonesia, South Africa and New Zealand where we believe the MOKE qualifies for regulatory approval. Please let us know if you are interested in these markets.
- On hold: We are reviewing other major markets including Australia, South America, Middle East, India, Thailand and Japan markets but do not expect to be street legal there until we have started selling the MOKE Electric in the EU in Q1 2022.
Each MOKE vehicle has a 2 year warranty period starting from the purchase date. This warranty covers the replacement (or repair) of defective recognised parts (and associated labour costs).
The MOKE is engineered in the UK and the frame is made of British steel. These frames are then sent to our factory in Brittany, France cars where they are e-‘dipped’ (using an anti-corrosion cataphoresis process), painted, manufactured and assembled. We are an Approved European Exporter and ship our cars ‘ex works’ from France.
We expect to launch the first genuine full-speed electric MOKE in the Spring of 2021. We will start selling this in the EU and USA before moving further afield. Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waiting list. The size of waiting lists will partly decide which countries we launch in next!
You can see all specifications here for the gas/petrol/ICE MOKE here: https://mokeinternational.com
We are prioritising orders with standard seats but can provide quotes for customisations where allowed by local safety standards. Please contact us here.